Vitamins and minerals are vital for the human body. Today I am publishing this post about a drug which is identified with all the essential minerals and vitamins to full fill the necessities of a human body. Today In this post I will inform you regarding utilization of Vitayami tablets, dosage and administration, its composition, appearance, presentation and the above all the cost of Vitayami tablets.
Why Vitayami tablets are being used / What Are Indications of Vitayami Tablets :
- Vitayami is a prescription containing vitamins and minerals. It can assume an important part in avoidance and treatment of numerous sicknesses in men and women.
- Vitayami tablets are shown or utilized for avoidance, treatment, and adjustment of iron insufficiency anemia.
- Sometimes, the body of the patient does not ingest vitamins and minerals, for example, inflammatory bowel disease, short bowel syndrome, malabsorption syndrome, Krone’s infection, fistulas. For the treatment of these issues, Vitayami tablet is recommended by specialists.
- Now and again Vitayami tablets additionally help in rapid recovery after surgery, and they are mostly recommended.
- Vitayami tablets are likewise given to patients taking limited or exceptional eating regimen like kidney patients or individuals experiencing weight reduction treatment.
- Vitayami tablets are given to pregnant ladies between their second and third trimester of pregnancy and in some cases during lactation also (During pregnancy never take Vitayami without the doctoral assistance).
You can also read about other medicines:-
Snafi 20mg Tablets (Dose, Contraindications, Side effects, and Price)
Polyfresh Drops – Composition, Indication, Side Effects, Contradiction and Usage
The composition of Vitayami Tablets:
Each F.C. tablet contains in it: Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12, C, D, E, Calcium, Folic acid, Chromium, Molybdenum, Copper, Iodine, Magnesium, Iron, Selenium, Manganese, Zinc.
Administration And Dosage Of Vitayami Tablets:
Children below 14 years of age:
- Vitayami tablets are not prescribed for this age group.
For Adults and the Elderly:
- One tablet day by day, ideally taken one hour after meals.
- Try not to exceed the maximum dosage of one tablet for each day.
- The tablet should be swallowed down with water.
Presentation and Price of Vitayami Tablets:
- At the time of packing one box of Vitayami tablets contains 30 tablets.
- The box of Vitayami is exceptionally as colorful and attractive.
- Tablets are covered in white shaded strips with name and other data imprinted on the back side. .
- One box of Vitayami containing 30 tablets can be purchased in roughly 30 Egyptian Pounds.